Terms & Conditions
Children must be 12+ years of age to use the shooting range at The Gunnery and when less than 18 years of age they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, who will need to also purchase a package. If the parent/guardian does not wish to physically shoot they can pay a
fee of $10. They will be required to stand at a bay also tethered with a body harness to enable a minor to legally be able to shoot.
Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these
conditions on their behalf and you agree to supervise them at all times. You also give
permission for the range officer to do his duties as he would with adult participant(s).
- Any parent/guardian accompanying a child between 12 and 18 are agreeing to these
terms and conditions on their behalf.
- If a minor has been accompanied by an adult, who has falsely signed as a
parent/guardian. The terms and conditions will still stand for the said people in the
agreement and The Gunnery will not accept any liability should this situation arise.
It is the participants’ responsibility to know if they are medically fit to shoot.
- For medical reasons, pregnant women are prohibited from using the indoor shooting
range. For further information on indoor shooting ranges and the effects on an unborn
child, please seek medical advice.
- The gunnery accepts no responsibility for medical conditions that may be affected by
- While in The Gunnery you consent to video(s) and/or images being taken for security or
advertising purposes of yourself, your children or of a child for whom you are responsible for.
- All deposits need to be paid in full to guarantee use of the shooting range and cannot be
- A 48 hour cancellation policy will allow for your deposit to be transferred to an
- Any cancellations within 48 hours of your session will forfeit your deposit or full payment.
Group bookings, cannot transfer a deposit to another person’s package or act as
payment for another person’s package.
Vouchers will be void if tampered with.
- A valid photo ID will be required on checking in. This must match the names given at time of booking. Children under 18 will need to provide their own ID.
- All participants must comply with all signs or other directions of the range officer(s) or staff.
None compliance may cancel a participant’s access to the shooting range. Once in the
shooting range it will be the range officers’ discretion to remove a participant for noncompliance
with the rules, careless or dangerous conduct.
- If you purchase a shooting package for the use of The Gunnery shooting range on behalf of
another person, you and that other person agree that you are making the purchase as the
authorised agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- All participants need to be free from the effects of alcohol and/or drugs. By signing this
agreement you declare that you will be/are free from drugs and/or alcohol at the time of
your session. If a member of staff has a concern regarding drugs and/or alcohol, your session
may be cancelled and your deposit lost.
- Shells are hot when ejected from the guns. On rare occasions these can cause minor burns, if
able to fall down and lodge in a person’s clothing or land on bare skin. To prevent this, we
recommend all shooters wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. The Gunnery will not
be held responsible if this should occur.
- You agree and authorise The Gunnery to do each of the following:
- Collect your personal information provided by you on the registration form;
- Use your personal information for marketing purposes such as planning, researching,
promoting and/or advertising goods and/or services of The Gunnery by email, mail or
- Disclose and/or transfer your personal information to related bodies or employees of The
- The Gunnery will only collect the personal information which is required for the functions
and/or activities of the sale and supply of The Gunnery products. Your personal information
will not be disclosed to any third party or overseas recipients.
- The Gunnery will offer you opportunities to OPT-OUT of receiving all communications (or
selected communications) from it. If you elect to opt out, The Gunnery will ensure your
details are excluded from all internal advertising lists and future promotions.
- For more information regarding the kind of personal information The Gunnery collects, how
it collects your information, the purposes for which the information is collected and how you
can complain about any Australia Privacy Principle breach, please read The Gunnery’s
- You can correct, update or delete any personal information relating to you, held in The
Gunnery’s database by contacting a member of staff at the gunnery and providing photo ID.
- In administering a sale or supplying you with The Gunnery products, The Gunnery will need
to collect certain personal information of yours. This information will be collected and used
strictly in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and The Gunnery’s privacy
statement as displayed on the Website.
- The Gunnery collects personal information required for the primary purpose of providing
you with the products or services you are seeking and accordingly, if the personal
information you provide is incomplete and/or inaccurate, The Gunnery may be unable to
provide you with those products or services. We have legal obligations to collect certain
- Importantly, all personal information is stored on secure databases and will only be accessed
by The Gunnery’s employees that have a need to use the information in the normal course
of their duties. For more information, please visit The Gunnery’s privacy statement.
- Personal information about yourself and your transaction records are available by contacting
The Gunnery. Your personal information will be disclosed to you on request and with
presentation of photo ID.
Further information about your rights can be found at www.ocba.sa.gov.au