Terms & Conditions
Children must be 12+ years of age to use the shooting range at The Gunnery and when less than 18 years of age they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, who will need to also purchase a package. If the parent/guardian does not wish to physically shoot they can pay a fee of $10. They will be required to stand at a bay also tethered with a body harness to enable a minor to legally be able to shoot.
- Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you agree to supervise them at all times. You also give permission for the range officer to do his duties as he would with adult participant(s).
- Any parent/guardian accompanying a child between 12 and 18 are agreeing to these terms and conditions on their behalf.
- If a minor has been accompanied by an adult, who has falsely signed as a parent/guardian. The terms and conditions will still stand for the said people in the agreement and The Gunnery will not accept any liability should this situation arise.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to know if they are medically fit to shoot.
For medical reasons, pregnant women are prohibited from using the indoor shooting range. For further information on indoor shooting ranges and the effects on an unborn child, please seek medical advice.
- The gunnery accepts no responsibility for medical conditions that may be affected by shooting.
- While in The Gunnery you consent to video(s) and/or images being taken for security or advertising purposes of yourself, your children or of a child for whom you are responsible for.
- All deposits need to be paid in full to guarantee use of the shooting range and cannot be refunded.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy will allow for your deposit to be transferred to an alternative booking.
- Any cancellations within 48 hours of your session will forfeit your deposit or full payment. Group bookings, cannot transfer a deposit to another person’s package or act as payment for another person’s package.
- Vouchers will be void if tampered with.
- A valid photo ID will be required on checking in. This must match the names given at time of booking. Children under 18 will need to provide their own ID.
- All participants must comply with all signs or other directions of the range officer(s) or staff. None compliance may cancel a participant’s access to the shooting range. Once in the shooting range it will be the range officers’ discretion to remove a participant for noncompliance with the rules, careless or dangerous conduct.
- If you purchase a shooting package for the use of The Gunnery shooting range on behalf of another person, you and that other person agree that you are making the purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- All participants need to be free from the effects of alcohol and/or drugs. By signing this agreement you declare that you will be/are free from drugs and/or alcohol at the time of your session. If a member of staff has a concern regarding drugs and/or alcohol, your session may be cancelled and your deposit lost.
- Shells are hot when ejected from the guns. On rare occasions these can cause minor burns, if able to fall down and lodge in a person’s clothing or land on bare skin. To prevent this, we recommend all shooters wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. The Gunnery will not be held responsible if this should occur.